Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By using our website you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by our Terms and Conditions as stated on this website.
All prices are displayed in $AUD, and include GST Tax
All prices stated on our website are current however Crystal Doll Bridal reserves the right to change prices without notice.
While Crystal Doll Bridal aims to provide you with as much detail about our products on our website, and while every effort has been made to accurately display the colours of our products on our website, colours may vary to an extent due to the monitor they are viewed on.
We therefore welcome any questions you may have. We can be contacted at email@example.com and look forward to answering any of your queries.
Crystal Doll Bridal reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. The most current version of our Terms and Conditions will be posted on our website at all times.
- (“You”) the hirer agree that you have read and understood all information in this terms and conditions legal document.
- You shall, at least 7 days prior to the proposed date of hire, pay the balance of the amount payable for the services selected by you. Should you not pay the outstanding amount by that date, Crystal Doll Bridal shall be entitled to terminate this agreement and retain the deposit.
- Crystal Doll Bridal shall not refund you any deposit amount/ full payments in the event that you cancel your booking.
- Crystal Doll Bridal or any representative thereof may, during the period of hire, restrict or prohibit access to or use of their hired props if they determine in their absolute discretion that the hired props are being misused, used in a dangerous manner, used in a manner that may damage the hired props or any associated equipment or is otherwise not being used in accordance with Crystal Doll Bridal representative’s instructions or requirements.
- You shall indemnify Crystal Doll Bridal and its representatives, employees, and agents in relation to any loss or damage suffered as a direct or indirect result of your equipment or any associated equipment, or the actions or omissions of you, your agents, employees, invitees. Without limiting the forgoing, the use of our hired props and any other equipment of Crystal Doll Bridal is entirely at your risk, until all such equipment is returned to or collected by Crystal Doll Bridal Team.
- You shall indemnify the hired props to the extent that such shelter is not provided, or such shelter is not in all respects waterproof and protective of the hired props from wind, hail and all other elements.
- Setup and dismantle of the hired props is included in the quote.
- A travel surcharge may apply to events outside Sydney/ Wollongong metro area. You shall pay the sum immediately upon being notified by Crystal Doll Bridal of the amount payable.
- The hirer shall immediately advise Crystal Doll Bridal staff upon becoming aware of any issue that may cause or contribute to damage to the wall or endanger the safety of any person in relation to the use of our hired props.
- Once service is completed all payments are final and non-refundable.
- If the hirer requests a package or services in the booking form, then the hirer shall pay to Crystal Doll Bridal the then current cost charged by Crystal Doll Bridal to the public for services of that kind, not withstanding that such cost may have changed since the date of the execution of the booking form.
- Crystal Doll Bridal shall not be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event; these may include but are not limited to severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure.
- In the case that we cannot attend or fulfil your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances, we will refund the entire hire amount paid by hirer.